Can I just say how excited I am that Z and I finally completed our first ever craft work?
Over the public holiday, I wanted to avoid heading out to crowded places and find something to entertain Z.
- Scotch tape
- Glue stick
- Stickers (or you can cut out some images/ patterns from a magazine)
- Construction Paper
- Disposable chopsticks (I got mine from Daiso)
- Ribbons or washi tape
- Crayons/ Colouring Pencils/ Marker
1. Fold the construction paper in half and trim it to your preferred size. (Mine is about 13 cm breadth) and trim the edges.
2. Write your text. It can be as simple as ‘Thank You Teacher Xxx’. This text will leave the excess space for kids to do any ‘decor’.
3. Let them go crazy. Z had so much fun stamping the alphabets there and sticking all the little animal stickers.
4. Once it’s done, it’s time to put in the chopsticks, stick it with scotch tape and tie the twine around it.
5. Glue the sides of it to seal the banner.
And it’s complete. This tutorial is inspired by Eat Design Repeat. except we didn’t include in any Starbucks card. If it’s easier, just download and print that printable.