But this was a hit of late.
- grilled chicken breasts (seasoned with Japanese soya sauce)
- Canned corn (steam it together with rice and edamame)
- Frozen edamame
- Grilled tomatoes (grill it together with the chicken)
- Stir fried mushrooms (add in herbs and a pinch of salt)
- Stir fried yellow capsicum
- Fried egg (not photographed here but I fried an egg to go on top)
I’m in love with this combination too. The veggies made the lunch box a cheerful one. Z loves his edamame and corn.
Will be sharing more recipes soon!