I love trying makeup products. There are a couple of makeup ‘staples’ that I use everyday and these include:
- BB/ CC cream
- Eyebrow pencil
- Eyelid tape
Mascara was a recent addition ever since KM encouraged me to find my eyelashes. And I did my first eyelash perming in June and I absolutely loved it! Will go for that again if time permits.
I read a couple of reviews online and it doesn’t seemed to be very popular with most people.
It’s a 7/10 for me. Why?
- the mascara formula is surprisingly light. Yes, by light i mean, it doesn’t clump up my tiny eyelashes.
- The brush feels more like a comb then a brush. So it actually coats the eyelashes evenly and neatly. It doesn’t feel like the usual type of brushes.
- Waterproof. I can’t afford non waterproof mascara in our humid weather. I’ll probably look like a panda by the end of the day.
- It’s doesn’t lengthen my eyelashes. So it’s good for people who have relatively longer eyelashes.
- It’s not cheap. Cost about $21.90. The only reason why I bought it was because Watsons has a ‘Buy 1 and 2nd item is 50% off’
What say you? Any ladies tried this mascara?