Simple 20-30 mins to make.
1. Slice fresh avocado (just 1/2)
2. Slice the chicken just on the top (Not
through) this will make the chicken cook faster
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper and fry it on a pan
4. Make sure your chicken is a little brown and check that the inside is no longer pink
5. Boil water in a saucepan, break an egg in a cup
6. Stir the water in a saucepan and pour it in egg gently
7. Continue to stir the water on top of the egg and let the egg white wrap the egg yolk
8. Drop this in ice water so you can stop the egg from cooking
If you’d like to watch a video, I’ll recommend Gordon Ramsay’s poached eggs method.
Try it and let me know how it goes! Good luck!