I’m starting my clean eating regime this week. Helps that my cold doesn’t particular make me crave for much. This is one of the regular favourites that I’ve noticed.
1) strawberries: load up on antioxidants and it builds one’s immune system.
2) blueberries: great for your eyes, reduces belly fat (Yes! Now go and eat these guys!), definitely good for constipation
3) muesli: less in sugar as compared to cereal, high in dietary fibre. But take note that when you purchase muesli, try not to take those with heaps of dried fruit. I’ll eventually try the raw ones.
4) raisins: rich source of calcium, takes care of your eyes and of course it aids digestion
5) almonds: these guys are really good for the heart, building strong bones and teeth
Last but not least top this up with plain Greek yogurt.